Our services to Fintech
We work with fintech firms across the industry: from new entrants to the innovation teams of major financial institutions. In a fast-paced market with changing customer demands we help our clients focus on what really matters – finding and retaining their competitive advantage.
Our support for fintech covers:
- testing new business models;
- assessing the competitive environment;
- bringing behavioural economics into product design;
- trialling propositions; and
- supporting the regulatory process.
Being at the forefront of financial services regulation and policy design we help our fintech clients navigate regulatory demands on their innovative business models. Our extensive sector experience and focus on economics helps us to understand market dynamics, the behaviour of customers and competitors.
Some of the notable issues we’ve worked on recently include:
- mobile wallets,
- aggregation, and
- identity services and digital passports.